- Designed for detection by flow cytometry and stringently developed to generate a specific, clear signal without false-positive background
- Precise and specific binding to exosome bilayer membrane
- Novel technology, independent of highly variable protein markers which identify exosome subpopulations
- Direct labelling of exosomes in cell culture supernatant and plasma
- Compatible with antibody co-staining and multiparametric analysis
- Fast and Easy-to-use labelling protocol
ELAEXIA · FITC
Elective Labelling of Exosomes for Identification and Analysis
Exosomes from breast cancer cells
ELAEXIA · FITC stains exosomes from cell culture supernatant of MCF-7 breast cancer cells (left panel). 1 % Triton treatment leads to destruction/solubilization of exosomes, subsequently no binding occurs (negative control; right panel).
Sample dilution 1:100
Exosomes with SARS-COV-2 Spike Protein
HEK 293T cells were engineered to produce exosomes carrying the Spike 1 Protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus detected by ELAEXIA·FITC. 1 % Triton treatment leads to destruction/solubilization of exosomes, subsequently no binding occurs (negative control; right panel).
Sample dilution 1:100.
For research use only!